Friday, June 02, 2006



Oh no.
I'm addicted.
I'm addicted to you.
I'm addicted to you, Tao Kae Noi!

HAHA! I think it sounds super reatarded. Yeah, Tao Kae Noi is no korean hotties, nor is it any new EC. It's my beloved Japanese Crispy Seaweed! TADAH! That's why I say, it's retarded. But hey, it's really tasty ya? Especially the wasabe flavoured one. Once you start, you can't stop! Well at least for me, it is. Yumm. Strongly recommended. You can get it from any BCH outlets, or the smaller packs from SAJC. :))


Went to Queensway with Jasz Mu Kel and MelvinSarah to make our class jersey. YAY! 05S303 is finally having our own jersey! Hrm. Actually, it seems to me that the whole mjc is making jersey instead of normal class tee. It might be an mj trend, I guess. Ha. Whatever it is, I'm just so glad that I'll be having a jersey of my own soon. Lalaa~ It was an enjoyable yet tiring trip, esp with the accompaniment of MS(MelvinSarah). That cute couple :) We kinda spent a much time on deciding the colour and sizes. At least we got a satisfying product.


And I realised something. I spent some 3 hrs on travelling back from Queensway. Together with Jasz and R.K. Wanted to bus home as I dead beat after the walking session and didnt really mind the long trip. But. I seriously didnt expect it to be this long. Took 33 from the bus stop outside Ikea to Bedok. Almost 2hrs. Waited for 18 at Bedok, some 20mins. The whole world is against me man. I shall not trust SBS ever.


PLEASE WATCH BENCHWARMERS. Does it sound foreign to you? Yeah I didnt want to watch it initially as I'd nv heard or watched the trailer before. Preferred She's The Man you see. However, Benchwarmers didnt disappoint me! It was hella hilarious and it made me laughed like, throughout the whole show? Haha. Damn retarded. You should catch it man. Think they're going to watch it on Monday. I wouldnt mind watching again! Ha! And oh wow, I almost lose my phone. Damn scary la. I dont know how my lil' reddie fell out and down on the ground, camou-ed by the darkness. And coincidentally, Amos' phone cocked up and couldnt call my phone (to feel for vibration you see). Almost left the theatre thinking that it SHOULD be in my bag, as usual? Luckily I didnt and it was sucha close shave. Relieved, relieved.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 8:52 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT